- The purr-fect cat stress relief — Calming cats rob us of the quiet moments we should be spending with our furry friends. Whether it is caused by the heat or just a cat in heat, it’s not easy to find quality items that promote anti anxiety for cats. We need to find a way to keep our pet calm. A calm cat is a happy cat.
- 🐈Safe and effective — All Healex cat calming products such as this calming collar or our cat calming spray (coming soon!) Are clinically proven safe and effective. Pheromone collar for cats is a proven relaxant that provides cat anxiety relief and eliminates aggression. It contains pheromones for cats that help keep your cat calm, all you will hear is a soft purr or a meow of appreciation. Even puppies wouldn’t mind having them!
- 🐈One size fits all. It’s not easy to find a large cat collar. Healex provides the perfect sized calming collar for cats that fits any-sized cat. Our cat calming collar fits even a kitten 10 weeks and older, ensuring cat comfort even for delicate fussy cats. Here’s a calming collar cats would exchange for a sentry calming collar.
- 🐈 Works fast and longer-lasting calming collar for cats. Stress relief for cats need not cost too much too often. Some cat care products and kitten supplies last only a short time. Calming spray for cats or any lavender spray may reduce cat aggression and make a cat calmer for a while but they quickly fade. Other branded calming cat collar quickly come off. But Healex Cat calming collar for cats has a lock that keeps the collar in place and is the only one that lasts up to 2 months or 6
- 🐈Cat pheromone solution for any situation – Our cat pheromone collar is the perfect sentry to defend against anxiety, stress, and fear. It is a great alternative to ineffective diffuser or calming spray products that aren’t working for your cat. It makes a great alternative to cat melatonin. This is not a calming collar for cats 3 pack… why? Because our collar lasts 2x longer you won’t be wasting money on ineffective 1-month collars that are always falling off and breaking.
Unrivaled Research, Superior Quality
Superior quality meets with masterful research to deliver one of the best calming collars for cats ever. Every ingredient and function was carefully considered to ensure that your cat is the happiest, issue-free pet in your house, making the Healex Calming Cat Collar the product to get if you want happy and healthy cats!
Works great to provide:
- cat anxiety relief
- cat stress relief
- cat calming aid to reduce cat aggression
- calming relief for cats
Other Helpful Information:
A cat’s natural curiosity and hyperactivity begins at a very young age of around 10 weeks and they maintain high energy levels until the age of 8 to 12 months. Until then, you’ll just have to keep your furry friends occupied and find ways to keep your cat calm and and your furniture intact!
Ways to Calm Down a Cat or Kitten
- Give it a companion. Bringing in another pet kitty, or even a puppy, diverts their attention from the furniture and stuff around the house.
- Work out. Let them tire themselves out by playing in your backyard until the energy levels go down. Pull a toy on a string and let your cat run after it.
- Give them focus. Ever heard of flashlight for cats? It works wonders!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease