- 🔔Tired of cheap imitation bells? Tired of poor quality that cannot withstand the urge and pull of your dog? Look no further. Papikin specializes in Dog care products and are known for their unbeatable quality. Dog Training Bells are one of the easy and non-confrontational solutions to toilet train family’s best friend. Using dog bells have is proven to be an easier, fun and a win-win way for your dog to communicate Instead of barking, scratching or it having to resort to more intrusive method
- 🔔High quality and nice sounding bells 7 Big Extra Loud Bells yet easy on your ears to attend to your pet’s nature call wherever you are in the house. Tasteful design of silver coating of bells keep them shiny and jingle sounds are easy on your ears from the playful dogs
- 🔔Premium quality, high DURABILITY: This Dog Training Bells and its belts are custom made and tested thoroughly for its ruggedness. Belt is made from heavy duty nylon material that lasts longer than other cheaply made alternatives.
- 🔔HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED: Ergonomic and thoughtful design of the belt allows for easy adjustment of the length to the bottom of the door or wall based on the size of your dog or the height of your door.
- 🔔FREE Gift – To appreciate your purchase, we are offering a dog whistle FREE along with this product. Hope you like it. But please remember, your fullest satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not happy with the purchase for any reason, do let us know. We refund or offer an exchange to ensure you become part of Papikin family.
Dog Training Bells are the pefect solution to toilet train your lovely pet.
HERE ARE 3 SIMPLE STMPLE STEPS TO TRAIN YOUR DOG TO USE DOORBLEE. STEP 1: Hang the bells on the door you use to take your dog out.You can also hang them on a hook closer to the door.Ensure it is easwily reachable by your dog.
STEP 2: Whenever you take your dog out,allow the dog to pull or interact with the bells. Demonstrate it few times to let your pet understand your intent.Exercise patiebce and help your loyal friend repeatedly when it does ring the bell,state a command associated with going outside.Provide positive verbal feedback and take your dog out.
STEP 3: Repeat the process,always giving the same command and appreciate it.Make sure that you do not distract your dog by mixing many of it’s your needs by ringing the bell.Keep it simple and ensure it is meant for one and one task the bell.For example,If you are planning to take your pet outside to 📷play.do not use the bell.let your dog understand that the purpose of ringing bell is for one specific purpose only.
7 Big Extra Loud Bells yet easy on your ears to attend to your pet’s nature call wherever you are in the house.
Tasteful design of silver coating of bells keep them shiny and jingle sounds are easy on your ears from the playful dogs.